I am currently trying to help my face withstand the stress and scream lines that are slowly deepening in my face. So I am jumping on the bandwagon of skincare and trying to keep it both simple, time effective and consistent. Here’s what I use!
Morning Skin Routine
- Sulk in the mirror about new spots.
- Every other day I use Drops of Light Pure Resurfacing Peel by the The Body Shop. This gentle exfoliates dead skin and pollutants on the skin whilst leaving my skin feeling fresh and visibly brighter!
- I then moisturise with my favourite moisturiser at the moment: Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser. This sits nicely under make up and I have been able to notice the difference it makes in keeping my skin hydrated throughout the school day.
- Feel slightly better about spots
Evening Skin Routine
- I take off all my make up using Garnier Micellar Water and a few cotton swabs. If it has been a particularly heavy make up day I tend to then use an electronic facial brush to cleanse off any remaining school residue.
- Then, depending on if my skin needs a further scrub, I will use Pixi’s Glow Tonic. This is great at freshening up your complexion and ensuring your face is super clean before you sleep.
- I then apply Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night serum for its smoothing and anti-ageing properties to work their magic overnight! (PS: I got this as part of a bargain gift set at Christmas so keep your eyes peeled!)
- I then take my Sukin Moisture Restoring Night cream (which smells heavenly) and add 2-4 drops of Clarin’s Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. I mix it all up and apply it to my face and neck. The moisturiser is really nourishing for the skin and I would highly recommend this gradual tan for the noticeable glow it produces with no signs of streakiness!
What skincare routine works for you? Do you manage to make time for it during your day? (I know there are many days when I do not!)